Coming to terms...
It's time to get some things off my chest, and let them go...
- My son is going to mix the pretty Play-Doh colors three seconds after the cans are first opened. He does not value the rainbow of color. His objective is to make a gray lump as soon as possible.
- I will never cook that box of spanish rice in my pantry. I'm not even sure why I bought it three years ago.
- I can never ever again go more than two months without dyeing my hair. EVER. It's no longer just a "fun makeover."
- I will never use up all of my cleaning supplies. Why? Because I don't like to clean...I only like to buy the supplies.
- Same concept as above, only insert scrapbooking supplies here.
- I'm too old to be on anything on MTV...by like ten years.
- The truth is...there will NEVER be another Beverly Hills 90210. It can't happen more than once in a lifetime. All the spandex, baby doll dresses and dark lipstick aligned like the perfect storm.
- I resent having to spend money on greeting cards.
- No one has EVER given me a good enough reason to not drink caffeine.
- I hate groups of teenagers. Individually, I take them on a case by case scenerio.
- The best part of Walgreens is the "As seen on t.v." aisle. And it has some useful stuff on that aisle.
- Current events don't elicit as much of a reaction as I would like for people to think. Truth be told, if it doesn't happen in my living room, I pretty much don't dwell on it.
- My husband and I are never going to agree on a temperature for our house.
- I am going to watch Girls Just want to Have Fun every time it comes on t.v. forevermore.
- I want you to tell me what I want to hear. There are no exceptions to this. The minute you start telling it "like it is"...I have no use for you.
- I'm never going to bust into a smoky night club while being chased by drug dealers and be asked to "sing the blues"...resulting in a performance of a spur of the moment, yet perfectly rhyming, song that brings the house down.